The Facts About Kansas Renters Insurance

Kansas residents who rent their home or apartment need to find a policy that will protect them from financial loss if something happens to their belongings. The agents at Miller Insurance Store offer several different types of insurance policies that can help if you are renting your home or apartment.

Why Renters' Insurance?

Even though you don't own your home, you still own your possessions. If you lose your possessions due to a fire, water damage, or other types of disaster, it is up to you to replace them. If you have renter's insurance, your possessions are covered and can be replaced as soon as the claims adjuster finishes their job. While there are instances when a landlord will be responsible for your losses, having renters' insurance ensures that you are fully protected.

What Does Renters' Insurance Cover?

In most cases, renters' insurance covers the loss of your property due to fire, water damage, tornado damage, theft, or vandalism. If the damage to your property is the result of negligence on behalf of the owner, they will be responsible. Your renters' insurance will cover the cost of staying in a motel or until you can move back into your home or apartment. Your insurance will be able to tell you what is covered under your particular policy.

Finding good renters' insurance isn't hard. If you live in Kansas and are trying to find the best renters' insurance policy for your individual needs, call the agents at Miller Insurance Store. We will provide you with all of the information you need to make an informed choice. If you already have a renters' policy and would like to have it reviewed, the agents will be more than happy to look it over and determine whether or not you need to adjust your coverage. Call today to schedule an appointment!

Company history

Company History

Learn More >>

Contact Us